About Grade A Construction
At Grade A Construction, we aim to build lasting foundations and strong partnerships by walking faithfully and loving intentionally. Our commercial contractors offer a full range of construction services, from asphalt paving and blasting to construction management of your project!
Headquartered in Mt. Juliet, TN, Grade A Construction was founded by Rachelle L. Reigard as a women-owned business entity (WBE). We have seen tremendous growth since our inception resulting in a solid foundation for success. We leverage our management team’s 90+ years of combined industry experience to deliver on-time, on-budget results– every time.
Top of the List of Women Owned Businesses in 2022
By the Nashville Business Journal
Our vision is to be the premier General Contractor in the Middle Tennessee area, built on faith in God, commitment to our customers, an engaged group of employees, and responsible community stewardship.
The Grade A vision has always included an emphasis on responsible community stewardship. Our business began in Wilson County, and we continue to reinvest in the local communities where we live, worship, raise our families, and do business.
Here are a few examples of the community partnerships we are engaged in:
Mt. Juliet-Wilson County Public Library
- Grade A Sponsored a “Heavy Equipment Day” to give children in our community the opportunity to get close to the “Big diggers” they admire.
Fishing Tournament (Men of Valor)
- In addition to employment opportunities, Grade A is hosting the 1st Annual Grade A Fishing Tournament to raise money for our partners at Men of Valor.
- Men of Valor is a Nashville-based Prison Ministry and Mentoring program committed to helping participants become leaders and genuine difference-makers in their families and community rather than takers.
Men of Valor’s Aftercare and Re-Entry program allows participants who are released into the discipleship academy an opportunity to overcome these obstacles. Upon release, the participants are picked up at the prison door by one of our staff or volunteers. Men of Valor welcomes them into a home and provides for their basic needs: clothing, groceries, transportation, assistance securing identification, and part-time employment during their first six months. The one-year program aims to give these men the support, skills, and accountability they need to live independently and succeed in the community. Men who complete Men of Valor’s year-long Aftercare and Re-entry program have a recidivism rate below 15%. Grade A works closely with the Men of Valor to provide employment and advancement opportunities. Learn more at https://men-of-valor.org/.
- Grade A partnered with the Wilson County School system to sponsor the S.T.E.M. exhibit at the Wilson County Fair.
Supporting Local High Schools
- Grade A is a title sponsor for the Wilson County Invitational Golf Tournament.
- Grade A sponsored the building of a new barn for the Mt. Juliet High School Agriculture Department.
- Project Managers participate at the Mt. Juliet High School to provide practical construction advice to the Engineering students.
Young Professionals Are Plugged In & Active!
- Grade A took care of the Marion County parking area and staging construction.
- We partnered with a local Boy Scout troupe to build a walking track around the Hermitage Church of the Nazarene playground.
- Community partnership and volunteerism at the Green Hill High School.
- Learn more at https://everyoneswilson.org/.
- We speak at 1-2 construction classes per month about the opportunity in our industry.
- Recognized as “Partner of the Year” at the 2021 Impact Awards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQs are just around the corner! In the meantime, feel free to explore more below.